HEAT PUMP RETROFIT PROGRAM
Licking Valley RECC offers the following incentives to its members to encourage the selection of energy efficient and environmentally-wise residential equipment. These incentives are good for installations made on or after 1/1/2017.
Heating and Cooling systems:
Rebate request for heating and cooling systems must meet each of the following requirements, plus any additional requirements for that specific type of heating and cooling system.
1. Work and installation must be completed.
2. Completed rebate form (see application below), copy of invoice or receipt and AHRI Certification must be submitted to Licking Valley RECC within 60 days of completed installation.
3. All installations must in in a stick-built home or a manufactured home on a permanent foundation.
4. All units must be the replacement of an electric furnance, ceiling cable or electric baseboard in an existing home. (Unit being replaced must be at least 2 years old).
5. New Manufactured homes are eligible for this incentive.
6. The old furnance will need to be inspected by Licking Valley RECC along with the new HVAC unit. Do not discard until this inspection has been completed.
7. Two (2) maximum incentive payments per location, per lifetime for centrally ducted systems.
8. Participants in the Heat Pump Retrofit Program are not eligible for participation in the ENERGY STAR Manufactured Home Program
Centrall Ducted Systems: Current Energy Conservation Standard Established by the Fed Dept of Energy “DOE” $500.00
Current ENERGY STAR level equipment or greater $750.00
MINI SPLIT SYSTEMS: Ducted or Ductless Mini-Splits ENERGY STAR level equipment or greater $250.00
The Program is an ongoing program.