Skip to main navigation.

Thank you for visiting Licking Valley RECC's website.

Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay informed on current events with your Touchstone Energy Cooperative.

Did you know that we now have an App for tablets and smartphones?  Download Smarthub today and have full access to your account while you are on the go.

Report An Outage

07/21/2015, 3:00 am

We have a outage reported in Ezel on Meeting House Branch , Walnut Street and Liberty Street. 

We have a outage in Wolfe County on Flat Mary Road.

We have a outage in Breathitt County in the areas of Strong Fork, Frozen, Trace Fork, Highway 15 N and Highway 540. 


What Should I Do If My Power Is Off?

First, check your home's breaker panel and any outdoor disconnects to make sure the outage is not due to a tripped breaker in your fuse box panel.

Most mobile homes have an outside breaker box on the meter pedestal or pole which is the responsibility of the homeowner. If your mobile home is the only home in the park without power, check your breaker panel before calling.

Next, call or check to see if several of your neighbors' power is off. This will help you determine if the problem exists inside your home or is a result of a power outage on our lines.

Who Do I Call to Report My Outage

If you determine the problem is not with your breaker panel, call us at (606) 743-7500. Our system operators monitor our distribution system, take your trouble calls, and dispatch service personnel 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You may also use the form below to report your outtage during normal business hours (7am-5pm M-F).  After hour outtages can still use this form for reporting the details of the outtage but we recommend that you still call in the outtage using the number above.

Please provide us with the address or area where this outage has occurred.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Target Image
Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo